Our corporate governance system, which adopts the traditional administration and control system referred to in Articles 2380-bis and following of the Civil Code, is characterized by the presence of the following corporate bodies:
Being compliant with the Corporate Governance Code issued by Borsa Italiana, allows to assure the key pillars of the corporate policy on governance:
- clearly define roles, responsibilities and relevance criteria of corporate operations;
- increase stakeholders’ protection and trust as well as maximize the value for shareholders and other stakeholders by pursuing sustainable success;
- improve the transparency of financial communication towards the market;
- improve the remuneration and incentive system in order to pursue sustainable success and dispose, retain and motivate people with the competence and professionalism required by the role held in the Company;
- assure the effectiveness and efficiency of the internal control and risk management systems in line with the Company’s strategy.