A MODERN AND SUSTAINABLE SOLUTION TO IMPROVE URBAN MOBILITY
Joint Venture composed of:
- Consorzio Integra Società Cooperativa
- Salcef S.p.A.
- Zanolla Francesco S.r.l.
- Project Automation S.p.A.
The contract involves the final design and construction of a new section of Cagliari’s metro Line 3, from the Repubblica stop, which will be upgraded, to the new terminus adjacent to the RFI railway station, with 5 intermediate stops.
Salcef will carry out both track construction and electrification works.
The extension is approximately 2.5 km of double track. The project includes the construction of a ballastless track with bi-block sleepers embedded in a concrete slab, while the electrification system will have overhead contact lines powered by two new substations.
- 5 km of ballastless track
- 6 turnouts
- 2.5 km of double track catenary
- 7 stops
- Supply materials for track and electrification works
- 2 electrical substations
- Integrated lighting on overhead line poles