ENHANCEMENT WORK TO IMPROVE MOBILITY IN THE MARCHE REGION
The new track develops partially alongside the existing line, partly following a planimetric variation that crosses the Esino River at two points, over two new railway viaducts.
Salcef was responsible for 12 km of track and overhead line, as well as civil works for environmental sustainability and improved mobility.
- 12 km of new track and overhead line
- 4 km of new railway embankment
- Installation of 4,193 m of noise barriers
- 2 railway viaducts
- 10 underpasses
- Hydraulics protection works
- New Local Strategic Plan of Castelplanio-Cupramontana station