To access the service you need to register and perform the following steps:
- Select "Registration request"
- Grant consent for the processing of personal data in accordance with current legislation
- Enter the main data of your company
If the registration request has already been submitted and username and password have been received, you can directly access the service by entering them in the appropriate fields and choosing the button "Accedi".
Contractual informationRegistration - Privacy Authorization
Pursuant to art. 13 of EU 2016/679 Regulation, Salcef Group S.p.A., as Data Controller, communicates the following about personal data collected
- For contractual and commercial purposes;
- Registration to the Salcef Group Supplier Qualification System;
- Legal obligations: invoicing, mandatory accounting records and entries, contractual obligations, supply / sales relationships
- Accounting, banking and credit protection requirements;
- Compilation of questionnaires and sector studies;
- Payment of taxes, fees and other rights to any title and by any means;
- Transmissions of circulars for the purpose of concluding any orders and compliance with the law.
- The personal and fiscal data of the reference personnel of the Supplier, the details of the associated bank account, and the variations of such data that will be communicated in the future, necessary for the purposes indicated above;
- During the employment relationship, the Data Controller may become aware of health data in compliance with the applicable laws.
- The Data Controller, always for the purpose of a correct establishment and management of the relationship, may become aware of the data that the EU 2016/679 Regulation defines as judicial because they are suitable to detect the information contained in the criminal record or information in relation to the register of administrative sanctions depending on the offense or related pending charges, or the status of defendant or investigated under Articles 60 and 61 c.p.p .;
- Any sensitive or judicial data that the Data Controller should collect and process will be used exclusively under the general authorizations n. 1/2002 and n. 7/2002, or subsequent amendments, issued by the Guarantor for the processing of personal data;
- to fulfill or to demand the fulfillment of specific contractual obligations or to perform specific tasks provided for by EU legislation, laws or regulations
- also outside the cases referred to in point a), in accordance with the law and for specific and legitimate purposes.
- to assert or defend a right even by a third party in court, as well as in administrative or arbitration and conciliation procedures in the cases provided for by law, community legislation, regulations or collective agreements, provided that the right to to assert or defend both of a rank equal to that of the interested party.
All documentation you have provided during the commercial relationship is kept by the Data Controller, at its registered office, which will adopt appropriate technical and organizational measures.
- to the personnel in charge of accounting, administration, operational and commercial offices;
- to the personnel in charge of the other Salcef Group companies;
- following inspections or audits to the financial administration, tax police, financial police, labor inspectorate, and in general to all bodies responsible for checks and checks on the regularity of the obligations referred to in the aforementioned purposes;
- to the tax adviser appointed by the company;
- to subjects in charge of making payments and payments, as well as to any third parties in compliance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 for the execution of the order.
- request access to your personal data, obtaining evidence of the purposes pursued by the owner, the categories of data involved, the recipients to whom they may be communicated, the applicable retention period, the existence of automated decision-making processes, including profiling, and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and possible consequences for the data subject;
- request the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete data;
- request the cancellation of personal data concerning you (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in Article 17, paragraph 1 of the European Regulations and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article) or the transformation into anonymous form;
- request the limitation of the processing of your personal data (at the request of one of the hypotheses indicated in Article 18, paragraph 1 of the European Regulation);
- request and obtain - in the cases in which the legal basis of the treatment is the contract or consent, and the same is done by automated means - your personal data in a structured format and readable by automatic device, also in order to communicate such data to another data controller (the right to the portability of personal data);
- oppose at any time the processing of your personal data to the occurrence of particular situations that affect you;
- withdraw consent at any time, limited to the cases in which the processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (for example date and place of birth or place of residence). The treatment based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same preserves, however, its lawfulness.