At the end of a mapping activity of the Group’s activities with respect to the 17 Sustainable Development Goals of UN 2030 Agenda, 8 of them have been identified as more coherent with the Group’s business model.
Since October 2020 we have joined the United Nations Global Compact, the largest global initiative for sustainability in business activities, and we support its 10 Principles.
- Electricity: Reduce energy consumption – Energy efficiency and use of renewables.
- Fuel: a) machines: efficiency and emissions reduction; b) cars: introduction of hybrid or electric cars into the fleet.
- Reduction of waste generated: training and monitoring of the management of waste and improved performance.
- Improved occupational health and safety
- Innovation of equipment and machinery
- Respect for human rights; exclusion of any discriminatory practice, support for equal opportunities;